Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
Suri Cruise is undoubtedly one of the most stylish celebrity kids we've ever seen thanks to her prim ballet flats, feminine dresses, charming hair accessories and adorable outerwear.
While recent speculations of the trendy tot launching her own clothing line are indeed false--Katie Holmes' rep tells E! News these rumors are "100 percent false"--we're betting it would be a wild success if she ever decided to try her miniature hand at design one day.
We can only imagine the fancy frocks and sweet accessories she'd roll out for all to enjoy! And speaking of fashionable kiddos, there's a handful of other little ones packing big style these days.
Here are five more celeb tots we'd love to see design their own clothing line:
1. Harper Beckham: Victoria Beckham's little girl is the apple of our eye thanks to her sweet demeanor and playful pinafores. The youngest of the Beckham bunch is no stranger to the spotlight and is always dressed to perfection when stepping out with her posh mum. With older brother Romeo already landing deals with Burberry, we're certain that designer style runs in the genes of this fashionable family.
2. Blue Ivy Carter: When your mom is the one-and-only Beyonce how can you not have a clothing line of your own? Jay-Z's little girl has big shoes to fill (after all, her mama never disappoints on the red carpet and has been inking partnerships with H&M, Pepsi and countless others), all while rising to the top of her game as a mega-celebrity. We could totally see a glamorous baby line by Blue Ivy Carter in the works.
3. Skyler Berman: This handsome little guy is surrounded by designer clothes and accessories 24/7 thanks to super stylist mom Rachel Zoe. From his cable knit cardigans, designer jeans and dapper accessories (that fedora hat? We die!), Sky Sky has killer baby style. And since Zoe already has a clothing line of her own, it's only natural that she'd roll out a miniature version for her little man (and his fans!) soon.
4. Zuma Rossdale: Leave it to Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale to have the coolest kids ever. Zuma and his big brother Kingston have an eccentric style all their own, clearly influenced by their musician parents. They often go against the grain and wear playful separates never before seen on the playground.
5. Harlow Madden: When it comes to street chic, we've got to hand it to little Harlow. Nicole Richie's daughter turns heads wherever she goes with her adventurous sense of style, undoubtedly influenced by her ultra-hip mommy. From girly tutus to sleek little leggings, her whimsical wardrobe is totally inspiring to budding fashionistas everywhere. And we should add, that while her mom is the queen of boho, Harlow is holding her own and staying true to her personal style, nary a caftan or breezy maxi dress in sight.
Do you have a favorite celebrity tot? Who do you think has the best style?