Add two more places to your list of favorite lunch spots. Nardelli’s is opening grinder shops in East Hartford and Wallingford this fall.
Nardelli’s has been filling Connecticut bellies since 1922, when the first shop opened in Waterbury. Since then, nine more locations opened.
The two new restaurants will be opening in the fall -- at 970 North Colony Road in Wallingford, and at 1 Main Street in East Hartford, according to Nardelli’s Web site.
Other Nardelli’s locations:
- 540 Plank Road (I-84), Waterbury
- 515 Watertown Avenue, Waterbury
- 87 Maple Street, Naugatuck
- Union Square Plaza, 385 Main Street South, Southbury
- 100 Newtown Road, Danbury
- 396 Washington Street, Middletown
- 84 Oxford Road, Oxford
- 136 Berlin Road (Route 372) Cromwell
- 405 Queen Street, Southington
- 896 E Main Street, Meriden