Access Health CT will hold six free enrollment fairs starting this week to help residents sign up for insurance plans on the state's new health insurance exchange.
Customers can meet with insurance brokers or certified assistants who will answer questions about coverage and help them to enroll in the appropriate plans.
Access Health CT is a quasi-public agency created under the Affordable Care Act to help increase the number of insured residents in Connecticut.
For more information and to register for the upcoming events visit learn.accesshealthct.com/events.
- East Haven: Saturday, Feb. 8 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First Congregational Church of East Haven, 251 Main Street
- Manchester: Saturday, Feb. 8 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Manchester Memorial Hospital Conference Room, 71 Haynes Street
- Danbury: Monday, Feb. 10 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Danbury Public Library Program Room, 170 Main Street
- Meriden: Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Meriden Public Library, Cook Room, 105 Miller Street
- New Haven: Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. at AHCT New Haven Enrollment Center, 55 Church Street
- Bridgeport: Thursday, Feb. 13 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Bridgeport Public Library, 925 Broad Street