- 3 (9 oz.) pkgs. Amylu Apple Gouda Chicken Sausage, links cut into 6 pieces
- 2 large ripe Peaches, cut into ½” wedges (approx. 1 lb.)
- 2 large Gala Apple, cored, cut into ½” wedges (approx. 1 lb.)
- ½ Cantaloupe, cut into ½” cubes (about 2 cups)
- 12, 10″ skewers
How to Make It:
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes before assembling.
- Preheat grill on medium.
- To assemble kebabs, alternate sausage, peach, apple and cantaloupe on each skewer. Repeat until all skewers are full.
- Place skewers on grill, close cover and cook 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until sausage is heated thru and fruits are tender, approx. 5 minutes more.