Scene Clear After CO Detector Goes Off at Fermi High

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    Enrico Fermi High School in Enfield has been evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off this morning.

    Enrico Fermi High School in Enfield was evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off this morning, but the scene is now clear. 

    All students and staff members were safely removed from the building as the fire department responded, according to Enfield School officials.


     

    Get the latest from NBC Connecticut anytimeiPhone/iPad/Android App | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS | First Alert Weather Days