Fire Causes Damage in Terryville

Monday, May 6, 2013  |  Updated 8:46 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Fire Causes Damage in Terryville

NBCConnecticut.com

A fire broke out in a boiler room of a house on Overlook Drive in Terryville.

A single-family house on Overlook Driver in Terryville sustained some smoke damage from a fire that broke out just after 12:30 a.m. on Monday, but no one was hurt.

Investigators said the fire broke out in the boiler room and firefighters extinguished it quickly so it did not spread.

Everyone inside got out safely.

Get the latest from NBC Connecticut anytimeiPhone/iPad/Android App | SMS AlertsTwitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out