Firefighters Respond Fire at Montville Box Company

Wednesday, Dec 11, 2013  |  Updated 1:44 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Firefighters Respond Fire at Montville Box Company

NBCConnecticut.com

There is a fire at a Montville company.

advertisement

One person was burned during a fire at a Montville box company this afternoon in Montville.

Fire broke out in the press room of the Rand Whitney Containerboard company on Rt. 163 shortly before 12:30 p.m., according to fire officials.

One burn victim was transported from the scene. Another person was taken from the scene, but they aren’t sure what for. 

No additional information is available.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out