It’s Fat Tuesday and what better way is there to indulge before Lent than free pancakes?
Today is IHOP’s ninth annual National Pancake Day fundraiser and the restaurant is giving away a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes.
In return for the pancakes, IHOP asks customers to make a voluntary contribution to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in an effort to raise $3 million nationwide.
Learn more about the fundraising effort here.
There are several IHOP locations in Connecticut:
- 339 Cottage Grove Road, Bloomfield
- 2400 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514-1810
- 3280 Berlin Turnpike, Newington
- 486 Boston Post Road, Orange
- 1040 North Colony Road, Wallingford
- 495 Union Street, Suite 2168, Waterbury