Garage Catches Fire in North Haven

By Lindsay Carey
|  Saturday, Mar 1, 2014  |  Updated 12:18 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Garage Catches Fire in North Haven

Firefighters responded to Stanton Road in North Haven early this morning after a car caught fire and spread to the garage.

The fire broke out at 82 Stanton Road around 8 a.m., firefighters said. Officials arrived to find heavy fire in the attached garage, which released smoke into the home.

Firefighters were able to get the fire under control within a half hour.

There was no significant damage to home itself and no one was injured.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out