HIstoric Home Catches Fire

Friday, Nov 16, 2012  |  Updated 8:12 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
HIstoric Home Catches Fire

NBC Connecticut

East Hartford firefighters responded to a house fire on Broad Street Friday night.

The fire reportedly broke out around 6:30pm.

According to the homeowner, nine people lived in the two-family house. The homeowner says the fire likely started in the laundry room.

The home is reportedly the oldest building on the street, built in the 1800's.

There were no reported injuries

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out