Metro-North plans to hold six informal meetings during which commuters can raise questions, concerns and suggestions to railroad management, according to the state Department of Transportation.
The forums will be held as follows:
- March 26 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Grand Central Station
- April 3 from 5 to 7 p.m. at White Plains Station
- April 10 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Stamford Station across from the ticket office
- May 1 from 7 to 9 a.m. at Grand Central Terminal main concourse
- May 6 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Croton-Harmon Station near the ticket office, north overpass
- May 14 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the eastbound platform of Harrison Station
New Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti will attend the forums, according to a release from the DOT.
The forums are part of an effort to increase transparency and improve communication between Metro-North and its customers and are included in Giulietti's 100-day plan.