A Chevy Tahoe went through the first-floor garage of a multi-family residence at 306 Norwich Ave. in Norwich on Monday morning, according to police.
Firefighters from Taftville responded to the multi-family house at 9:25 a.m. and found a female still in the vehicle. She had struck a gas line, ruptured it, causing a gas leak, fire officials said.
She was taken to Backus Hospital to be treated for non-life threatening injuries, fire officials said.
The building inspector was at the scene to determine if the home is structurally sound.
Whether anyone was home is not known.