Surviving Victim in East Hartford Shooting Released from Hospital | NBC Connecticut

Surviving Victim in East Hartford Shooting Released from Hospital



    AP Images
    The one person to survive a quadruple shooting has been released from the hospital.

    The man who was hospitalized after a quadruple shooting in East Hartford last week has been released from the hospital and police are looking for people who might have been involved in the incident that left three people dead.  

    He was released this week, police said. Two of the three people shot and killed in an East Hartford apartment last week were twin brothers from New York, police said this week.

    Shawna Lee Hudson, 26, and twin brothers, Andraw and Andrew Moses, 21, of Brooklyn, New York, were killed.

    The twins died of gunshot wounds to the head, police said. They were identified through fingerprints. Hudson died of a gunshot to the chest, the medical examiner ruled.
    The shooting happened on May 6 inside a third-floor apartment at Woodcliff Estates on Nutmeg Lane in East Hartford around 9:15 a.m., police said.

    Another man was shot and being carried down a stairwell when police arrived. His injuries are not life-threatening and he was cooperating with police, police said.

    Police said this was targeted and not a random act. No one has been arrested, but police said on Friday that there is no need to worry about a shooter being on the loose.