West Haven Gas Leak Repaired After Evacuation

View Comments ()
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    It only took firefighters five minutes to control the blaze.

    Part of a  West Haven street was evacuated Friday night due to a gas leak.

    The leak happened at a restaurant near the intersection of Center Street and Campbell Avenue. Officials did not release the name of the restaurant.

    Nearby buildings were evacuated as a precaution, according to fire officials.

    The gas company responded and fixed the leak.