West Haven Gas Leak Repaired After Evacuation

Saturday, Jul 5, 2014  |  Updated 3:38 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
West Haven Gas Leak Repaired After Evacuation

It only took firefighters five minutes to control the blaze.

Part of a  West Haven street was evacuated Friday night due to a gas leak.

The leak happened at a restaurant near the intersection of Center Street and Campbell Avenue. Officials did not release the name of the restaurant.

Nearby buildings were evacuated as a precaution, according to fire officials.

The gas company responded and fixed the leak.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
9/27-9/28 - Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out