Windsor Locks Gas Leak at "Explosive Level," Official Said

Wednesday, Dec 18, 2013  |  Updated 11:32 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Windsor Locks Gas Leak at "Explosive Level," Official Said

Getty Images

FILE - Gas leak

advertisement

Dexter Shopping Plaza, at 20 Main St. in Windsor Locks, has been evacuated because of a gas leak and the assistant fire chief said the gas is at an explosive level.

It started at Family Dollar, but the main concentration is at Pizza Time.

Connecticut Light & Power is there to turn off the electricity, which is a necessary step before additional crews can proceed. 

When they are able, crews will ventilate the pizza place, officials said.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Get Fit With NBC Connecticut!
The Health & Wellness Festival is back in... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out