Tune in to NBC Connecticut Sunday mornings to hear for the most in-depth political coverage in the state.
"Decision 2014" is a half-hour show of local political coverage that will make you better informed this election season.
Every Sunday at 10 a.m., hosts Gerry Brooks, Todd Piro and George Colli will interview candidates and newsmakers, breaking down statewide races and important issues.
The show kicks off this Sunday, July 13, and you’ll hear from a couple challengers in this year’s governor’s race.
Episode 1 – The Challengers
- WATCH: State Sen. John McKinney talks with George Colli about why he should be the GOP’s choice to face off against Governor Dannel Malloy.
- WATCH: Jonathan Pelto sits down with Gerry Brooks about how the third-party candidate has gone from ultimate democratic party insider to a pariah.
- WATCH: Christine Stuart of CTNewsJunkie analyzes the interviews with Todd Piro.
- WATCH: John McKinney and George Colli talk about the potential impact of more Connecticut Native American tribes becoming federally recognized and more.
- WATCH: Christine Stuart and Todd Piro discuss more of the issues facing the candidates this election year.