This recipe serves four.
- 1 Head Cauliflower-cored, cut into 1” florets, cooked, cooled
- 1 Apple-shredded
- ½ Cup Finely Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Peeled Celery
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 oz. Canola Oil
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Place the cooked cauliflower, apple, red onion and celery in a bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the vinegar, honey, oil in a shaker bottle. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake until well combined and toss with the vegetables and fruits. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie’s Facebook page.