12 large eggs
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk or half and half
4 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon dried parsley
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
2 avocados, diced
1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 green onions, sliced
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Butter or Cooking Spray
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large oven safe pan or 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk eggs. Then add in remaining ingredients and combine well
Bake until eggs are cooked through, puffy, and beginning to brown. About 25 minutes.
French Toast Bread Pudding
1/2 Italian loaf, cubed 1/2 inch thick
6 large eggs
1 1/2 milk or half and half
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon freshly grated whole nutmeg or ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Maple syrup and pecans for garnish
3. Butter 4 individual ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
4. Divide bread in ramekins about 3/4 full.
5. In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs then continue whisking and add in milk/half and half, honey, vanilla and nutmeg. Then pour over bread in each ramekin. Using a rubber spatula, lightly press down on bread to moisten completely.
6. Cover and chill overnight or at least 3 hours.
7. Place covered (or use foil) on a large baking sheet and place in the cold oven. Set oven at 350°F and bake 20 minutes.
8. Remove cover/foil and continue to bake until pudding is puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Serve with maple syrup and pecans! Enjoy