- 1 bunch Broccoli, small florets, peel and slice the stem thinly
- 6 Carrots, peeled and cut into small sticks
- 24 Green beans, stems removed
- 3 Celery stalks, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 Pint Baby grape tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into thick slices
- 12 Radishes, cut in half or quarters
- In a pot of rapidly boiling salted water, separately blanch the broccoli, carrots, green beans and celery for only about 10 seconds.
- Plunge each vegetable into a bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Drain, pat dry with paper towels and reserve.
- Leave the tomatoes, cucumber and radishes raw.
- Decoratively arrange on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip, perhaps consider a creamy style dressing and a vinaigrette style dressing to suit all your guests individual tastes.