Pasta with Garlic, Greens, Egg and Parmesan
Pasta with greens, garlic, eggs and parmesean.
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup small diced onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 head baby Boc Choy chopped small (8 ounce bag spinach is a good substitute)
- ¼ cup white wine
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 pound cooked Orecchiette pasta (or you favorite shape)
- 4 eggs whipped
- ½ cup grated parmesan
Add oil, onion, garlic, chili flakes, and kosher salt to a large pan. Cook for about a minute on medium heat. Next add the chopped Bok choy or spinach and stir in well. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Now add the cooked pasta and heat until hot all the way through. Stir in the egg and cook until almost set. Finish with the cheese and adjust with salt if necessary.