22 oz 1 ea Delmonico Steak
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Porcini Rub
2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar, 12 Year Old
1 tsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
3 sprigs Watercress Garnish
1. Rub the exterior of the Delmonico steak with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
2. Place steak in the porcini rub and press rub onto steak thoroughly coating all sides.
3. Drizzle exterior of steak with additional olive oil. This step may be done one hour in advance.
4. Cook the Delmonico on a grill or broiler (about 3 minutes per side for medium rare)
5. Allow the steak to “rest”. Remove the Delmonico from the bone and slice it into 10 pieces
6. Place the Delmonico steak on a hot plate (slice it if serving more than one)
7. Dot the vinegar and extra virgin olive oil over steak and around the plate.