- 4 Each Chicken Breasts-boneless, skinless pounded thin ¼”
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1-2 tsp. Chipotle Pepper Puree
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest
- 3 Peaches-peeled, cored, diced into ¾” pieces
- ½ Cup Red Onion-finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Green or Red Jalapeno-minced finely
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro or Mint-chopped
- To Taste Salt and Black Pepper
Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the vegetable oil, chipotle pepper, and lime zest. Let marinate for as little as 15 minutes or overnight under refrigeration.
While the chicken is marinating, make the salsa by combining in a bowl the peaches, red onion, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve.
When ready to serve, preheat the grill on high heat. Grill the chicken on high heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until interior is white and juices run clear. Season with salt and black pepper if desired. Serve with the peach salsa.