This recipe makes two portions.
- 2 Tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ cup mixed pitted olives, chopped
- ¼ cup minced sun dried tomato
- ¼ Tsp. chili pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ pound cooked pasta
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the minced onion and sliced garlic until slightly browned.
- Toss in chopped olives and sundried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute, while stirring.
- Add the chili pepper flakes, parsley and cooked pasta and mix well.
- Finish with grated cheese and extra virgin olive oil.