Serves six to eight.
- 6 lb. rib roast, bone-in or 4 lb. boneless
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp. oregano chopped (rosemary or sage)
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil (canola)
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
Mix ingredients and coat the roast. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, cook for 15 minutes. Lower to 350 degrees for 1½ hours. Internal temperature 125 to 130 is medium rare.
This sauce is the savior of cold meats everywhere. It's creamy piquancy is
also a great foil to roast beef.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Use immediately, or refrigerate.