- 2 Golden beets (Diced)
- 2 Red beets (Diced)
- 2 Parsnips (Diced)
- 2 Carrots (Diced)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (Diced)
- 1 Red onion (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1Tsp. fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 2 Tsp. fresh parsley (Chopped)
- TT Salt and pepper
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Wash and cut all vegetables and herbs.
- In mixing bowl, mix all vegetables, herb, oil, butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixed product on a sheet pan and place in the hot oven until vegetables are tender. ( about 20-30 minutes)
- Let vegetables cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise with maple syrup and add cold vegetables.
- Let rest for 30 minutes in cooler.
- Enjoy !