- 3 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar or Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Salad Greens-bite size, washed, dried
- 2 Oranges-segmented
- ¼ Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- ¼ Cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Salt and Black Pepper
In a small shaker bottle combine the vinegar, pomegranate molasses, honey, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Shake thoroughly to emulsify. Reserve.
In a bowl, combine the salad greens, orange segments, and red onion. Give the dressing one more shake and pour over the greens. Toss the dressing to evenly coat the ingredients. Divide salad onto four plates and garnish each with about 1 Tbsp. of the goat cheese. Serves four.