Ingredients (To serve four)
- 2 Apples-peeled, cored, sliced thinly using mandoline
- 2 Cups Salad Greens-any favorite variety, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place the apples, blue cheese, and salad greens in a bowl. Reserve.
- Prepare the dressing by placing the vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and canola oil in a bottle with a tight fitting lid. Shake well. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add enough dressing just to coat the salad ingredients. Toss gently and divide onto salad plates and serve. Enjoy!
Lincoln Culinary Institute’s Website: www.lincolnculinary.com