- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large Vidalia onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans white beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot, and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini, and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in salt, pepper flakes and coriander. Add shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until they turn pink.
Turn shrimp mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in white beans, parsley, tomato and lemon and lime juices. Serve immediately or chill before serving. Serves 6 to 8.