This recipe makes 24 bites.
- 12 Shrimp-smaller size, 31-40 size, cooked, chilled, cut in half crosswise
- 24 Fresh Mango Chunks-will need 1-2 fresh ripe mangoes
- 24 Fresh Jalapeno Pepper Pieces-will need 2 jalapenos
- As Needed Cilantro and Lime to Garnish, decorative toothpicks
- To assemble, place the mango pieces on a serving platter so they sit flat. Top each mango slice with a shrimp half, then add a jalapeno pepper piece. Skewer through the top with a toothpick.
- If desired, sprinkle whole platter with chopped cilantro and serve with squeezes of lime. Enjoy!
Please visit Chef Jamie's Facebook page.