This recipe makes four 8-inch pizzas.
- 4 8-inch soft flour tortillas
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 stick of pepperoni, sliced thin
- 8 large basil leaves, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. good olive oil
- 1 Tsp. kosher salt
- Take two sheet pans large enough for two 8-inch tortilla and lay out the flour tortillas.
- Divide the sauce evenly on the four tortillas with a large spoon.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Lay out the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Divide the basil between the four pizzas.
- Drizzle with the olive and sprinkle with the salt.
- Place into a preheated 450-degree oven.
- Turn the pans every few minutes, until the pizza is browned and bubbly. About 12 minutes.
- Let cool a little before removing with a large spatula.