- 3 Sweet Potatoes-peeled, ½” diced
- 2 Apples-granny smith, cortland, red or golden delicious-peeled, ½” diced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion-sliced thinly
- ½ Cup Corn Kernels-cooked, or use canned or frozen thawed
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley- chopped fine
Place sweet potatoes in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, and simmer for about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain gently and spread out on plate or cookie sheet to cool. Meanwhile prepare other ingredients.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl, and gently toss with the dressing (recipe below) Serve as a salad course or as an accompaniment to a meal. Enjoy!
- ¼ Cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- ½ C. Vegetable Oil-canola, soybean, grapeseed, etc.
- Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper to Taste
Combine the first four ingredients in bowl and whisk until smooth. Gradually pour in oil while whisking to combine. Season to taste with seasoning ingredients. Use anytime a salad dressing is needed or use as above.