This week on "1st Look," it's all about food on wheels. Find out what topped our list during our show Saturday, Sept. 29 after "SNL."
But if you're still hungry, here are some great ways to curb your appetite across the country!
- It's exactly what it sounds like, Mexican + Barbecue. So good.
56th & 6th
- AKA the infamous "chicken & rice" guy who's food stand in NYC has lines around the corner even at 5am!
- Voted one of the best Asian Food Trucks in America.
The Fish Box
- One of the city's favorite food trucks hits the streets. Try their signature fish sandwich, you won't regret it.
- We ain't talking no smack about this truck's cheesy mac.
The Tamale Spaceship
- Super good tameles made with great mole and fresh, authentic ingredients. Plus, the servers where crazy masks.
East Side King
- Top Chef Paul Qui brings his sophisticated touch to street food. The fried beets are just one of the items Austinites crave.
- Savory to sweet, this dough is a meal all by itself.
- The best of Polish & Eastern European Food all made mobile, like Hungarian Pancakes, Pieorogi Dumplings, Vegan Goulash!
The Foo Truck
- The oh-so-portable Foowich! Plus a BYOB Garden setting.
For the best food on wheels across the country, tune into "1st Look" this Saturday, Sept. 29 after "SNL."