A Gratitude Jar is easy to make and can remind us of all that we are thankful for! We want to see your finished Gratitude Jars! Have a parent email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it on the NBC Connecticut Kids Connection page!
- Mason jars
- Construction paper
- Paints, crayons or markers
- A pencil
- Find the help of an adult!
- Decorate the outside of your jar how you would like with paint and stickers!
- Have an adult help you cut the construction paper into any shape you would like for your thankful notes. Click here to download and print fun design templates!
- Write down all the things you're thankful for on the notes and place them in the jar.
- Share with friends and family!