Playdough is fun and easy to make at your own home! Just grab an adult, collect your materials and follow these easy step by step instructions!
- ¾ cup salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 ½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons cream of tartar
- Wooden spoon
- Large pot
- Food coloring
- Find the help of an adult!
- Wash your hands!
- Gather the materials listed above!
- Combine the flour, salt, cream of tartar, canola oil and water into a large pot and mix.
- With the help of an adult, set the burner to medium and stir until thick.
- Let cool, then roll pieces of the dough into ball form.
- Make a hole in the center of the dough with your finger, and add food coloring.
- Roll until color is distributed throughout the dough, and enjoy!
Get Connecticut local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Connecticut newsletters.