Chef Chris Prosperi of Metro Bis Restaurant in Simsbury shows us a fun and easy family favorite recipe you can make in your own kitchen! Just make sure you have an adult to help you along the way before you get started!
- Adult supervision
- 3 All beef hot dogs
- 1 Sheet puff pastry
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup mustard
- 1Tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Find an adult to help you through the process!
- Wash your hands! (It is very important to have very clean hands when preparing food!)
- Gather your ingredients!
- Place a hot dog on the puff pastry and roll it until the hot dog is just covered.
- Carefully cut the excess puff pastry, and use it to roll the next hot dog.
- Cut the hot dogs into bite-size pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Have an adult help you pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees, and when ready, place your baking sheet in the oven.
- After 7 minutes, have an adult help you remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- To make dipping sauce, combine sour cream, mustard, honey and hot sauce.