DIY Granola Bar
- 2 cups low-fat granola
- 2 tablespoons Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 cup Karen's Just Cranberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg white, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper, leaving a margin of paper along the top edges of the pan.
3. Mix the first five ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix the almond extract into the lightly beaten eggs.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until evenly distributed.
6. Press mixture into the prepared baking pan.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
9. Carefully grasp the edges of the wax paper to lift the bars from the pan.
10. Place on a cutting board and cut into 12 bars with a sharp knife.
11. Let cool completely and serve!