- 3 oz San Pellegrino Pomegranate sparkling water
- 1.5 oz cup Blue Ice Vodka
- 1 apple slice
- 1 orange slice
Method: Fill cup with ice, pomegranate sparkling water and Blue Ice Vodka. Stir until perfection. Garnish with apple slices and orange slices.
- 1.5 oz Blue Ice Potato Vodka
- 1 oz low sugar apple juice
- A splash of lime juice
- 1 slice of green apple
- 1 ice cube (optional; depending on your preference in strength)
Directions: Take Blue Ice Vodka, apple cider, simple syrup and splash of lime juice and shake vigorously in a cocktail shaker (if availableif not stir well). Strain and pour the prepared mix in chilled serving glass. Garnish with a slice of green apple and serve.
Apple Cranberry Skinny Mule
- 2 ounces Blue Ice Vodka
- 1.5 oz light cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz sparkling apple juice
- 2 oz light ginger beer
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
Method: Fill large glasses with ice. Add Blue Ice Potato Vodka and cranberry juice. Add sparkling apple juice and then fill the rest of way with light ginger beer. Stir until mixed to perfection.