Popcorn on the Cob
- ½ stick unsalted butter, plus more for buttering your hands
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 10-oz package miniature marshmallows
- 3 quarts (12 cups) popped popcorn
- Brown, orange, and yellow sprinkles or mini M&Ms (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick mat (like a Silpat).
2. In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. When the butter is melted, add brown sugar and marshmallows, and stir until melted.
3. Pour in popcorn and stir to coat thoroughly.
4. With lightly buttered hands, shape the popcorn into corncobs. If desired, roll in sprinkles or M&Ms, pressing slightly to allow them adhere. Set "cobs" on the lined baking sheet to air dry.
5. Using parchment sheets, wrap the cobs to create a corn husk. Use scissors to cut the "husk" to make it look like it's partially shucked.