LIGHT AVOCADO EGG SALAD
- 8 The Country Hen eggs
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Chop eggs and transfer to a salad bowl.
2. Mash avocado in a separate bowl using a fork. Mix mashed avocado, yellow mustard, and paprika into eggs until thoroughly combined. Season with salt and black pepper.
A whole small avocado will work too. You can always add red pepper flakes for a kick. This recipe is very versatile!