Sriracha Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen of The Country Hen eggs, hardboiled, chilled, peeled and halved
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Generous squirt of sriracha
- Toasted pine nuts (for garnish)
- Salt and pepper
1. After your eggs are boiled, cooled, peeled and cut in half, gently remove the egg yolks and place in a bowl.
2. Do your best to not puncture or damage the egg white, and set the whites to the side.
3. When all of your egg yolks have been removed, add the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Make sure the egg yolks are completely smashed, and the mixture is smooth. Using either a spoon or a pastry bag.
5. Fill the holes in the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Garnish as necessary and serve immediately.