Green Goddess Buddha Bowl
- 2 Five Star Foodies French Herb Burgers, cooked and diced
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 bunch kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 large avocado, sliced thin
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dressing of choice
1. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Once done, fluff with a fork and set aside.
2. Snap about 1" off the ends of the broccolini and toss it in 1 tbsp of olive oil and salt and pepper. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and add broccolini. Sautee for 10 minutes, stirring often, until broccolini is wilted and slightly blackened.
3. Remove broccolini and set aside. Using the same cast iron skillet, add kale and sauté for about 5 minutes until wilted.
4. Heat the edamame in a small pan with a little bit of water until heated all the way through.
5. To assemble the bowls, divide quinoa between four bowls. Add broccolini, kale, edamame and Five Star Foodies patties evenly between the four bowls. Top with avocado, pistachios, and dressing of your choice. Serve immediately.