Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims - NBC Connecticut

Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims

Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Oak Hill: Empowering People With Disabilities In Connecticut
    Getty Images for HTC
    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    The company's magazines include Vogue, GQ, Glamour and Vanity Fair.

    In an email published by the Daily Telegraph, executive vice president and chief operating officer James Woolhouse told Conde Nast country presidents that the company "would like to no longer work with" Richardson. He said completed but unpublished work "should be killed and substituted with other material."

    Conde Nast confirmed the content of the email Tuesday but declined to comment further.

    Cosby Accuser Lauds Verdict as 'Victory for Womanhood'

    [NATL] Accuser Lili Bernard After Cosby Verdict: 'It's a Victory for Womanhood'

    Actress Lili Bernard, one of Bill Cosby's accusers, spoke out after a Pennsylvania jury found Cosby guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. "I feel like my faith in humanity is restored," the actress said.

    (Published Thursday, April 26, 2018)

    Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Richardson has previously denied mistreating models.

    Richardson has photographed stars including Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga and directed Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video.