Connecticut is home to many beautifbellamy-ferriul and unique gardens, both public and private, and 14 historic gardens across the state will be open on Sunday for Connecticut Historic Garden Day.
These delightful places offer visitors an opportunity to explore a variety of garden styles and time periods.
Member sites host special events and activities celebrating their historically significant garden.
Following are the gardens you can visit during the event on Sunday.
- Bellamy-Ferriday House & Garden, Bethlehem
- Butler McCook House &Garden and Amos Bull House, Hartford
- Isham Terry House, Hartford
- Hempstead Houses, New London
- Phelps-Hatheway House and Garden, Suffield
- Buttolph-Williams House, Wethersfield
- Nathan Hale Homestead, Coventry