1 Hospitalized After Kitchen Fire in Hartford - NBC Connecticut

1 Hospitalized After Kitchen Fire in Hartford

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A Colon Cancer Patient Gets the Right Care at the Right Time
    NBCConnecticut.com
    One person was transported after a small fire in Hartford.

    One person is hospitalized after a small kitchen fire in Hartford.

    Fire broke out in a fourth-floor apartment on Gillett Street early Tuesday morning and was contained to that floor.

    One male was transported to St. Francis Hospital. No information has been released on his injuries.

    No additional information has been released.