One ticket sold in Connecticut for the Saturday night Powerball drawing won $2 million.
The winning numbers were 3-18-23-32-57 and the Powerball was 21.
The winning Connecticut ticket matched five numbers, but not the Powerball, and had Powerplay.
The ticket was sold at Shell, at 28 Waterbury Road in Prospect.
Get Connecticut local news, weather forecasts and entertainment stories to your inbox. Sign up for NBC Connecticut newsletters.
No one won the Powerball jackpot on Monday night, so the estimated jackpot for Wednesday night's drawing is $101 million.
If you play the lottery, you have probably been watching the Mega Millions jackpot grow.
Stories from LX News
LX, or Local X stands, for the exponential possibilities of storytelling in our communities.
Top Mega Millions Jackpots to Date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 (1-South Carolina)
- $1.050 billion 1/22/2021 (1- Michigan)
- $656 million 3/30/2012 (3-Illinois, Kansas, Maryland)
- $648 million 12/17/2013 (2-California, Georgia)
- $543 million 7/24/2018 (1-California)
- $536 million 7/8/2016 (1-Indiana)
- $533 million 3/30/2018 (1-New Jersey)
- $522 million 6/7/2019 (1-California)
- $516 million 5/21//2021 (1-Pennsylvania)
Sign up for our Breaking newsletter to get the most urgent news stories in your inbox.