Couple Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Coroner - NBC Connecticut

Couple Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Coroner



    A Colon Cancer Patient Gets the Right Care at the Right Time
    Dan Lee, NBC Connecticut
    Hamden police are investigating after a person was found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    A Hamden couple found dead in their home on Tuesday morning died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Henry and Nancy Taylor died Tuesday after a car was left running in their garage, possibly all night, the medical examiner said. The running car filled their home on Sleeping Giant Drive with the toxic fumes.

    A coworker of Henry Taylor called emergency crews after going to the house when his normally punctual coworker did not show up for work.

    Henry Taylor was found in the bathroom and was pronounced dead at the scene. Nancy was found in her bed and died on the way to the hospital, officials said.

    The couple's dog also died.

     Follow us on Twitter @NBCConnecticut,  on Facebook, and sign up for breaking news SMS alerts on your phone by texting “CTBREAKING” to 622669.