Fire in Cromwell Sends 3 to Hospital - NBC Connecticut

Fire in Cromwell Sends 3 to Hospital



    Fire in Cromwell Sends 3 to Hospital

    Three people are being treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at 96 Court St. in Cromwell on Friday morning.

    Officials said a father, his son and daughter and their dog escaped the fire.

    The father and children went to a neighbor's house when the fire broke out and are now being treated at Middlesex Hospital.

    The neighbor said the father's arms were burned when he  tried to put out the fire himself.

    When firefighters arrived just before 5 a.m., flames were coming out of the second floor of the house, according to fire officials, and the second floor sustained major fire damage.

    Fire officials have closed Court Street.

    Get the latest from NBC Connecticut anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android