Man Burned While Working on Boiler in Enfield - NBC Connecticut

Man Burned While Working on Boiler in Enfield

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A Colon Cancer Patient Gets the Right Care at the Right Time
    NBCConnecticut.com
    File photo.

    A technician who was working on a boiler at housing for the elderly in Enfield has been taken to the hospital after the boiler exploded and burned his face.

    Police said the man was burned while working on a boiler at 22 Enfield Terrace at 9:50 a.m. and there was some type of pressure release.

    He was taken to St. Francis Hospital for treatment and the injuries are not life-threatening.

    OSHA will be investigating.