Cigarette Might Have Started Wolcott House Fire - NBC Connecticut

Cigarette Might Have Started Wolcott House Fire

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    A Colon Cancer Patient Gets the Right Care at the Right Time
    NBC 7

    Fire damaged a home in Wolcott on Thursday morning and investigators believe a cigarette in a bucket on the deck started it.

    Officials said the  raised ranch home at 15 Lancewood Lane is uninhabitable after fire went up through the attic. 

    No additional information is available.