The owner of a Chinese restaurant in new haven is thinking about selling his business after getting shot while making a delivery Thursday night.
Zeng Guo, a married father with 2 children, got shot in both arms when he pulled up to 270 Lloyd Street, the address given by whoever had called the No. 1 Wok restaurant just before 9:30 p.m.
Speaking to NBC Connecticut through an interpreter, Guo said when he pulled up in front of the home and called the number he had been given, one man approached his car from the passenger side and another, putting on a mask, came out from behind the home. Guo began to drive off but was shot twice, with one bullet lodging in his left arm.
Guo says this is his first violent experience in 13 years as owner of the restaurant.
So far police have made no arrests.